LLBLGen Object Relational Mapping
Stratelogics uses LLBLGen Pro to develop well-architected, robust and maintainable data-centric applications.
The features that we especially appreciate are:
- Abilty to interact with the database using a true object-oriented model that includes type inheritance and polymorphism.
- Decoupling of the application from the database implementation, permitting swapping out of the database engine in the future.
- A powerful auditing feature for applications that require traceability of transactions (as required by Sarbanes-Oxley).
- Built-in support for serialization via webservices, WCF or .NET Remoting.
- and more...
If you are considering LLBLGen Pro or need help getting up to speed on this powerful tool, contact us about our training courses or about our LLBGen consulting services.
Training Course: Introduction to LLBLGen Pro
Our one-day training course is designed for new users of LLBLGen Pro. This course describes the important concepts of Object Relational Mapping and LLBLGen Pro. Basic features of LLBLGen are covered. In-class exercises are performed with the students to cover concepts. Attendees will gain working knowledge of the basic features of LLBLGen and will learn to construct .NET applications using LLBLGen Pro.
The following topics are covered in the course:
- Overview of the Linq to SQL, NHibernate and Entity Framework runtime libraries
- In-depth coverage the LLBLGen Pro ORM runtime library
- Adapter vs. Self-Servicing templates
- Entities and Entity Collections
- Typed Views, Typed Lists and Dynamic Lists
- Filtering and Storing
- Prefetch Paths
- Stored Procedures
- Transactions and Units of Work
- Many in-class exercises where all of the above will be practiced in actual running applications created by the attendees
Please contact us for more information about the course content.
|Course Location||Next Scheduled Date||Cost||Notes|
|Stratelogics Training Centre in Ottawa, Canada
View Larger Map
To be announced
|$495 CDN per person (lunch included)
Attendees should bring a laptop with Visual Studio 2010, 2012 or 2013 Pro/Ultimate and LLBLGen Pro installed.
Attendees should have some working knowledge of .NET and C#.
Enrollment is limited to 8 attendees to ensure that every attendee receives sufficient attention during the in-class exercises.
Contact us to enroll or if you have any questions about the course.
|At your organization
||Based on trainer availability. Contact us to arrange a date.
+ travel & lodging expenses
+ $400 CDN per person.
For 5 or more people, $350 per person.
Attendees are expected to bring a laptop with Visual Studio 2010, 2012 or 2013 Pro/Ultimate and LLBLGen Pro installed.
The recommended maximum class size is 8 attendees to ensure that every attendee receives sufficient attention during the in-class exercises.
Contact us to discuss customization of the course to your organization's needs.